The Hague Dental Care
- Flexible working hours
- Great location
- Personal treatment
- Serene environment
Tram lines: 3, 4, 9, 15, 16, 17
(The Hague Cantral Station)
Q-Park, Fluwelen Burgwal 46, 2511CJ, The Hague
Our practice is a family dental practice with affinity towards treating fearful patients, children and adults, with tender loving care. Our patients get long appointments, are not being rushed into treatment and get the necessary explanations. You can learn more about our approach regarding dental anxiety on TreatYourDentalFear.com.
It is very convenient to make an appointment:
- Making an appointment has never been easier. With our online booking system you can make an appointment any time of the day, get an immediate confirmation and, if needed, reschedule or cancel the appointment, all with your smartphone.
- Our clinic is open in the evenings and weekends.
- The clinic is very easy to reach by public transportation and there is plenty of parking in the area.
Our practice is enriched with cutting edge technologies to increase patient comfort and safety:
- quicksleeper -- computerized local anesthesia instead of the traditional syringe and needle. It is completely pain free, numbs only the teeth to be treated without any other of the tissues (like the tongue, lip and so forth).
- Isolite -- a suction device which supports the mouth to stay open. Ideal for patients who can bare the water in their mouth and patients whose jaw joints get tired from keeping the mouth open.
- Digital x rays with minimal radiation and immediate digital images.
Dr. Daniel Finkelman graduated as a dentist at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, Israel (2005). He also acquired a BSc in psychology (2007). Daniel has dedicated his professional career in treating adult patients who have been avoiding going to the dentist because of anxiety. You can learn more about his approach in TreatYourDentalFear.com. Daniel has extensive experience in dental rehabilitation and endodontic (root canals) treatment.
Asmaa graduated dental school in Cairo Egypt and worked there for a few years before coming to the Netherlands. She became a licensed to practice dentistry in the Netherlands and has grown fond of esthetic dentistry.
Talita graduated dentistry in Sao Paulo and became an endodontist (a specialist in root canal treatment). Since her arrival to the Netherlands has been busy with the requirements to become a registered dentist in the Netherlands.
Payment and billing
In The Netherlands, the government determines the rate of dental treatments in uniform codes (aka UPT). All dentists working in the Netherlands are obliged to adhere to these codes.
We will issue an invoice for you immediately at the end of every appointment. You will have the choice of either paying at our clinic by cash, debit or credit card, or at a later stage (up to 14 days after the appointment) via bank transfer.
Questions and complaints
Despite the efforts of our employees, it may happen that you are not satisfied with the treatment in our practice. What can you do?
- Do not stay with it, but tell us! Then we try to get out of it together.
It is best to contact the front desk in advance so that the dentist can make time for you.
- You can also check on Allesoverhetgebit.nl whether your question can be answered there.
Or you can get advice by telephone at the Dental Dentistry Information Point (TIP), tel. 0900 202 5012.
- If your complaint has not yet been resolved, you can submit your complaint to the KNMT, the professional association to which this practice is affiliated. An independent complaints officer will mediate between you and us free of charge, with the aim of finding a solution.
- In spite of the help of the complaints officer, you can turn to the Disputes Authority Oral Care for € 75.
Then your complaint will be as-sessed by a committee of five experts.
For more information about oral care, treatments and costs, please visit Allesoverhetgebit.nl. You can ask questions at the Dental Information Point (TIP), tel. 0900 202 5012. Both give independent infor-mation and are established by our professional organization KNMT.